GRASP Saturdays at the Library
Join GRASP at
Saturday at the Library!
Richmond Public Library, Main Branch
January 19th and February 16th
For FREE college financial aid counseling and help filling out your FAFSA!
Did you know that some students may receive up to $5,550 just for completing the FAFSA?
Call (804) 527 7708 to schedule your hour-long appointment today!
Students and/or parents must bring the following items to facilitate the processing of the FAFSA on-line:
• Student’s & a parent’s Social Security Number
• Student’s driver’s license (if any)
• Student’s 2012 W-2 Forms (or 12/31 pay stub) and other records of money earned
• Student’s (and spouse’s) 2012 Federal Income Tax Return – IRS Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ
• Parents’ 2012 Federal Income Tax Return (if student is dependent for federal aid purposes) or most recent tax return & 12/31 pay stub
• Family’s 2012 untaxed income records – Social Security, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, or veterans benefits records
• Family’s current bank statements
• Family’s current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records,stock, bond, and other investment
• Student’s alien registration card (if not a U.S. citizen)
If 2012 tax returns are unavailable, bring 2011 tax returns.